Mango and Crab Stack
( SERVES 4 )
If fresh crab meat is unavailable, use frozen or canned. Metal rings for making stacks are available at kitchen stores.
|6 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 to taste||Flaky sea salt|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove any shell from the crab.
- Place in a bowl and combine with cucumber, chilli, herbs and enough mayo to combine.
- Divide into six portions. Place a deep metal ring on a serving plate.
- Place 1/4 of the mango at the base of the mould. You may have to trim it to fit.
- Drizzle with a little dressing. Top with crab mixture.
- Toss salad leaves with a little dressing and place a few leaves on top.
- Remove ring and repeat to make 4 servings.
- Drizzle a little dressing around each stack.