Lani’s bone building raw cauli and broccoli salad
|1 cup||Peas, (fresh or frozen)|
|1 cup||Celery, chopped|
|1||Onion, sweet, chopped|
- Both dressing and salad: Chopped fresh herbs; dill, organo, thyme.
- Chop finely, put half into dressing, half added to salad immediately before serving.
- Wash dry and cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite-size pieces. include stalks (or baton and serve separately as crudite)
- Toss together, add the other vegetables. If frozen peas, do not thaw.
- Dressing: Best if prepared several hours before serving. Blend well all dressing ingredients,
- gently pour over vegetables. Lightly toss to ensure all vegetables are coated.
Note: vegetables can be lightly blanched.