Mustard & Honey Lamb Rack
|3||Potatoes, roasting, peeled and cut into 2cm-thick slices|
|1 sprig||Fresh rosemary|
|1||Large onion, quartered|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 190 degC.
- Place the prepared vegetables in a medium roasting pan.
- Add the garlic and rosemary. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat evenly. Season.
- Roast for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the lamb rack in half to provide four cutlets each.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, oil, mustard, honey, rosemary and pepper.
- Press onto the back of the lamb racks.
- After 20 minutes of the vegetables cooking, place the lamb on a rack over the vegetables.
- Roast for about 20 minutes until medium/rare.