Chocolate chip cornflake cookies
( SERVES 26 )
- Preheat the oven to 190 degC. Lightly grease two oven trays.
- Place the egg, brown sugar, butter and vanilla essence in a food processor.
- Blend for about 30 seconds. Scrape down the bowl. Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Remove the processor blade and stir in the chocolate chips and cornflakes.
- Take heaped teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Place on the prepared oven trays about 5cm apart. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly coloured. Cool on a wire rack.