Salmon With Green Peppercorn Sauce
( SERVES 4 )
Green Peppercorn Sauce
|¾ cup||Low-fat sour cream|
|2 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh chives, finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Green peppercorns, rinsed|
|1½ Tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon, finely grated rind|
- Prepare the sauce by combining all the ingredients well.
- Add more sugar or lemon juice to taste.
- Stand at room temperature for 30 minutes for flavours to develop.
- To cook the salmon, heat the chardonnay in a frying pan.
- Season. Add the salmon steaks and poach gently for five minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spatula to warmed serving plates.
- Serve with the sauce and garnish.