Citrus tart with fresh raspberries
Filling and topping
- For the filling, mix egg, sugar, zest and juice together. Add cream. Leave for 4 hours and pass through strainer to remove zest.
- Prepare the pastry by creaming butter and sugar. Add eggs and flour. Remove from the bowl and put (covered) in the fridge to firm.
- Roll on a floured surface, line a 24cm lose bottom flan tin and bake blind at 150C until golden. Remove baking beans and replace in the oven for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the lemon cream to the top and bake at 120C for 40 minutes or until set (remember the tart will continue to cook when removed from the oven).
- Scatter raspberries over the top of the tart and serve.