Kiwi Curried Sausages
( SERVES 4 )
- Pan-fry or grill the sausages until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan. Pan-fry onion until softened.
- Stir in apple and curry powder.
- Add tomatoes, tamarillos, sultanas and carrots.
- Cover and cook for five minutes.
- Add peas and cook for a further five minutes.
The sauce can be thickened if preferred with one tablespoon of flour, mixed to a paste with a little water. Great served on rice, mashed potato or kumara, or with naan bread.