Angel hair pasta with smoked tuna and lemon
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Bruce Nicholson
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes or according to packet instructions, until al dente. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds over a medium heat.
- Add cream, lemon zest and juice, tuna and basil and simmer for 1-2 minutes to heat.
- Toss hot drained pasta in hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
- A sprinkling of capers is also delicious with this pasta dish.