Marinated fish with Asian cucumber and herb salad
( SERVES 6 )
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 tsp||Pink peppercorns|
|2 tsp||Fresh parsley|
|1 to taste||Sea salt flakes|
- Slice the fish into paper-thin ribbons. Spread out on the serving plate and drizzle with lemon juice(juice of the lemon) and olive oil.
- Scatter over the lemon zest, peppercorns and parsley and dust with sea salt flakes.
- Salad:cut the cucumber into fine ribbons with a potato peeler.
- Place in a small bowl with the washed and dried greens and herbs.
- Toss with the soy sauce, sesame and fish sauce.
- To serve, divide the fish between 6 plates. Make a small mound of the dressed salad and place alongside the fish.
- Finish with a slice of smoked salmon for each plate.