Autumn vegetable and green olive salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Slice the vegetables and spread on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake until tender then remove.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Grate the parmesan and arrange in rounds then bake for approximately 10 minutes or until they are golden. They will become crisp once cooled.
- Halve the olives and remove stones.
- Heat a frypan and add 1 Tbsp olive oil then when hot, add the crumbs and lightly toast.
- To make the dressing; whisk all the ingredients together and taste for seasoning.
- To serve - arrange the vegetables on each plate with the parmesan crisps and the breadcrumbs, then spoon over the dressing.