New York cheesecake
- In a food processor, blitz the biscuits to a rough crumb and add the butter to combine.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a well-greased springform tin and place into the freezer to harden.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, then add the flour, egg, egg yolks and sour cream. Lastly add the lemon juice. Preheat the oven to 150C.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the whites to soft peaks, then gradually rain in the second quantity of caster sugar and beat until stiff and shiny.
- Fold the egg whites into the cheese mixture, pour into the tin and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Cool and place in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
- To serve top with whipped cream and berries.