Duck, farro, crispy sage and peach salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the grill. Using a sharp knife, score the skin of each breast in a criss-cross pattern.
- Season and grill for 6 minutes, then turn and continue cooking for a further 3. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pour the farro into a bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 15 minutes before rinsing well.
- Bring salted water to a boil then add the farro and boil for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a shallow pan.
- When hot add the sage leaves, leave for approximately 10 seconds until deep green then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Halve the peaches, remove the stones and slice.
- Pulse the hazelnuts in a food processor or finely chop then whisk into the yoghurt, oil and lemon. Season to taste.
- Spoon the farro on to plates and arrange the duck, peaches and sage leaves. Drizzle over the dressing.