Lamb and vegetable stir-fry
( SERVES 4 )
- Remove any fat from steak and slice meat finely.
- Place in a bowl and stir through pepper beef sauce. Leave meat in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Wash spring onions and slice into 2cm pieces. Wash beans and cut into 4cm pieces.
- Peel carrot and cut into matchstick pieces. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Peel ginger and chop finely.
- Heat oil in a wok or a large frypan. Cook lamb quickly in batches, removing to a heated serving dish.
- Add spring onions, beans, carrot, garlic, ginger, stock and any remaining pepper beef sauce to pan and cook for three to four minutes, tossing often.
- Add lamb and toss through. Serve garnished with mint.