Potato, salmon and lime salad
( SERVES 4 )
- Scrub small potatoes and cook in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Cut potatoes in half and place in a bowl. Wash spring onions and slice finely.
- Add to potatoes with fresh mint, fresh basil, fresh coriander, sugar, lime juice and iodised salt.
- Add smoked salmon pieces and toss together. Scatter salad over a platter.
- Cut pepper in half, remove seeds and slice flesh finely.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and cut in half. Scatter pepper and tomato over salad with smoked salmon mixture.