Barbecue Pizza with Feta and Olives
( SERVES 4 )
A quick and nutricious pizza, perfect for a Friday night "I'm too tired to cook" meal.
- Dissolve sugar and water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over yeast and leave for approximately 10 minutes or until mixture begins to froth.
- Place flour and salt in a bowl. Add yeast mixture and olive oil. Combine well. Turn dough out on to a floured surface and knead until elastic, adding extra flour if necessary. Shape into a ball and place in a greased bowl. Turn over, cover and leave in a warm place until double in bulk. Punch down dough and knead lightly.
- Press out to a 32 x 18cm oblong on a piece of baking paper. Turn side burners on and place dough on the greased, hot centre plate. Cook, covered, for three to four minutes.
- Turn dough over and spread over onion marmalade.
- Crumble over feta and scatter with olives and oregano.
- Cover with barbecue lid and cook for four to five minutes or until topping is hot and cheese is soft
Tip: onion marmalade is available in the relish section of most supermarkets.