Noodle and eggplant salad with wasabi dressing
|2||Eggplants, thin (each about 25 gm long)|
|250 g||Soba noodles|
|150 g||Snow peas|
|½ cup||Cashew nuts, roasted|
|2 Tbsp||Coriander, fresh leaves|
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Drain well. Cut each eggplant lengthways. Brush with oil.
- Bake at 180 degC for 30 minutes or until cooked and golden. Cut into 2cm pieces.
- Shell eggs and cut into quarters. Wash snow peas and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Roughly chop nuts. Wash spring onions and chop finely.
- Mix noodles, eggplant, eggs, snow peas, nuts, spring onions and coriander leaves together with dressing.
- Wasabi Dressing: Mix wasabi paste, sugar, soy sauce, mirin and oil together.