Smoked chicken, potato and roasted pepper salad
- Cut chicken into 2cm pieces and place in a serving bowl. Cut potatoes in half and add to chicken. Wash garlic and place in a small roasting dish.
- Cut peppers in half. Discard seeds and cut peppers into chunks. Place in roasting dish with garlic. Drizzle over oil. Bake at 220 degrees C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place peppers in serving bowl. Squeeze garlic from skin and over chicken mixture. Cut avocados in half. Discard stones and cut flesh into 2cm pieces.
- Add to chicken and toss all ingredients together gently. Serve with avocado aïoli.
To prepare the Avocado Aïoli :
- Place aïoli in a bowl. Peel avocado, discard stone and mash flesh with lemon juice. Stir into aioli.