Chicken stuffed with ham and nectarines
( SERVES 4 )
- Heat oven to 190 degC.
- Without cutting all the way through, slice chicken breasts in half and open out on a work surface.
- Lay a piece of ham over each opened-out chicken breast.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese over each slice of ham and arrange a few slices of nectarine on top.
- Fold chicken over to enclose filling and secure each with a couple of toothpicks.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts in a low-sided oven pan.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving.