Orange cake with yoghurt and honey
Makes 1 cake
- Heat oven to 180C (160C fan bake). Grease a 20cm ring tin and dust with flour.
- Beat egg yolks with orange zest and sugar until thick and pale, then beat in orange juice.
- Stir in melted butter, then carefully fold in sifted flour and baking powder.
- In a clean bowl, whisk egg whites just until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into first mixture.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes or until cake tests cooked when an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out on a wire rack to cool.
- Fill central cavity with orange segments.
- Serve drizzled with honey, with yoghurt on the side.