Turkey and ham salad
( SERVES 6 )
If you don't have cooked turkey, use a rotisserie chicken and stick a Christmas sprig of holly in your apron. As long as the cook is looking festive, no one will care about or even notice the meat!
- Halve the cucumber lengthways, remove seeds. Thinly slice the cucumber. Chill.
- Cut down either side of the ripe mango stone. Cut away flesh and place into a food processor, along with grated rind and juice of lime and half the zest of the orange. Reserve remainder zest for garnish.
- While motor is running, add oil until consistency is smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.
- To assemble, pour prepared mango dressing into a large bowl. Add sliced turkey, ham, cucumber and snow peas. Stir, then add coriander and spring onions, season, then divide mixture between 6 plates.
- Sprinkle the remaining orange zest over the 6 servings.