Chicken sausage rolls
- To make the filling, place the chicken mince, carrot, spring onion and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Cut pastry sheets in half. Divide filling evenly by four and shape each portion into a long sausage. Place one portion, lengthways, on each piece of pastry.
- Brush pastry edges with beaten egg and fold pastry over to enclose filling. Lightly press edges to seal. Chill for 30 minutes while heating oven to 200 degC.
- Cut each pastry roll into three pieces. Brush with egg to glaze and sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds. Place the sausage rolls, seam side down, on greased oven trays.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown and the chicken filling is cooked.