Garlic chicken with herb sauce
- Heat oven to 190 degC. Season chicken legs all over with salt and pepper and place in an oven pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cut garlic heads in half, rub with oil and arrange around chicken legs.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for a further 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken tests cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the herb sauce. Remove the crusts and break up the bread, then place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with white wine vinegar and water and leave to absorb liquid for five minutes.
- Place the herbs (such as parsley, basil, mint and coriander) in a food processor and blitz to roughly chop.
- Add soaked bread and any liquid and process to combine.
- Slowly add the olive oil through the feed tube, processing until a creamy paste forms.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.