Sausage and egg pies
- Place sausages in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes to partially cook.
- Drain well and, when cool enough to handle, cut into 1cm-thick pieces.
- Heat oven to 180 degC fan bake. Spray a 6-hole Texas muffin pan with oil. Use a rolling pin to roll each slice of bread to flatten.
- Press 2 slices of bread, with crusts removed into each muffin hole to line, then spray with a little more oil. Bake for 10 minutes to set bread cases into shape.
- Fill each bread case with slices of sausage and scatter with some peas. Break eggs into a bowl, add cream and season with salt and pepper. Beat to combine.
- Divide egg mixture between pies. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the egg mixture is just set. Serve with chutney or tomato sauce on the side.