Sugar and spice nut nibbles
- Heat oven to 160 degC fan bake.
- Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Combine egg white, icing sugar and mixed spices in a bowl, whisking together for 30 seconds to form a smooth syrup.
- Add nuts (Walnut halves, pecans, almonds, or a mixture) and stir to coat in the syrup.
- Spread the syrup-coated nuts out over the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dry and golden brown.
- Remove to cool, then store in an airtight container for up to one week.