Leek and pasta frittatas
- Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, add the leek and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes until softened, then remove to one side.
- At the same time, cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite. Drain and cool under cold running water. Drain well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 170 degC fan bake. Place eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine, then stir in leeks, pasta, grated cheese and parsley. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Spray 6 x ¾-cup capacity ceramic pie dishes or Texas muffin tins with oil. Divide the mixture between baking dishes, then top each with a few strips of red pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.