Mini white chocolate, banana and cranberry muffins
- Heat the oven to 180 degC fan bake. While it's heating, grease a 12-hole mini-muffin tin.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar, craisins and white chocolate bits. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, lightly beat egg. Stir in mashed banana, milk and melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into the well in the dry ingredients and mix briefly to just combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.