Pasta bow salad with eggplant and feta
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender to the bite.
- Rinse under cold water to cool then drain well. Place in a large salad bowl.
- At the same time, cut eggplant into 1.5cm cubes. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan.
- Add cubed eggplant and stir-fry for 5 to 10 minutes until golden brown all over, adding more oil to the pan if necessary. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Transfer the cooked eggplant and garlic mixture to the salad bowl with the pasta. Sprinkle with lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Scatter with halved cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta and torn basil leaves and serve.