Raspberry cranberry jellies
- Place the water in a ramekin or teacup. Sprinkle over the gelatin and leave for five minutes to absorb the water.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the gelatin becomes liquid.
- Heat the cranberry juice, then combine with the liquid gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cool at room temperature.
- Divide the berries between four glasses. Pour the cranberry mixture over the berries to fill the glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or until set.