Gourmet toasted club sandwich
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook boneless chicken breasts for 15 minutes until thoroughly cooked through.
- Add the bacon to the pan and cook until just crisp. Allow chicken and bacon to drain on paper towels and then finely slice the chicken.
- Toast bread until golden. Place 4 slices of toast on a board and top with bacon and sliced avocado.
- Drizzle with a little mayonnaise. Cover with another slice of bread and then top with sliced tomatoes, chicken, lettuce leaves and remaining mayonnaise.
- Top with final slice of bread. Serve immediately.