Fish Goujons and chips
|¼ cup||Mild mustard|
|600 g||Fish fillets, skinnned, boned and cut into 15cm lengths|
|4||Potatoes, cut into chips|
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise together. Spread mustard mixture over fish pieces.
- Place fresh breadcrumbs on a piece of baking paper and roll fish in breadcrumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and cook chips in batches, then drain well on paper towels.
- Grill fish on an oiled baking tray until the breadcrumbs are golden and the fish is cooked through.
- Serve fish and chips with a green salad or steamed vegetables.