Chocolate Cherry Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 190 degC. Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa, chocolate and cherries together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Tip dough out onto a lightly floured bench, pat into two logs and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove biscotti from the oven and once it has cooled to warm, slice into 5mm-thick slices.
- Reduce oven heat to 130 degC. Place slices on the baking tray and return to oven for 20 minutes or until biscotti are firm. 6. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.