Sesame chicken and bean sprout salad
A delicious, easy and economical mid-week meal
- Combine the chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly with the lightly whisked egg and toss to coat.
- Place toasted sesame seeds in a shallow dish and coat chicken with seeds. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chicken until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine the mung bean sprouts, thinly sliced with seeds removed capsicum, cut into thin sticks carrot, thinly sliced lengthways snow peas, thinly sliced spring onions, crispy noodles and toasted peanuts in a serving bowl or platter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Scatter chicken over salad and drizzle with dressing. Serve at once.