A twist on the traditional beef lasagne, this chicken version is a hearty, classic winter warmer.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Heat a deep, non-stick pan and stir-fry the mince for a few minutes, until lightly coloured. Remove to a plate. Add 1 tbsp oil and gently cook the chopped onion for 5 minutes.
- Return mince to the pan with lemon rind, oregano, passata and vinegar, then season and cook for 10 minutes.
- Layer sheets of lasagne in an oven-proof dish with chicken sauce, mozzarella and pesto, finishing off with a thin layer of cream, some mozzarella and pesto.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with a salad of your choice.