These salmon fishcakes are a delicious, tasty and healthy mid-week meal. Serve with a fresh green salad.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Cook floury potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes until tender, then drain well and mash.
- Meanwhile, cook the salmon in the microwave for 3 minutes on high, or until just cooked. Drain off the juices and cool.
- Mix the salmon and mash with finely sliced spring onions, mustard, roughly chopped rocket and drained, rinsed and finely chopped capers.
- Season well. Shape into eight equal-sized fishcakes and dust lightly with flour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry fishcakes in batches for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a non-stick baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until piping hot. Serve with a green salad.