Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry
This stir-fry is perfect for using up any leftover vegetables in the fridge for an easy, delicious mid-week meal.
- Put the steak in a bowl, add the garlic and chilli and 1 tbsp of oil. Mix and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with sesame oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large wok. When really hot add the beef and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the teriyaki sauce, noodles, peanuts and coriander (chopped).
- Toss together until heated through.