This creamy soup is even more delicious when topped with crunchy croutons.
- Place oil, chopped onion and bacon in a large pan and gently cook until onion is tender.
- Finely chop one peeled potato and grate the other. Add to the pan with the chopped capsicum, then stir and cook for a further minute.
- Pour in stock, bring to the boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the corn and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving stir in the cream and heat through.