Tamarillo, bacon and feta salad
This quick salad, will be given a real burst of colour, if a mix of golden and red tamarillos are used.
- Grill or pan fry bacon rashers until crisp. Cool and then chop into pieces.
- Place tamarillos in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to sit for 3 minutes, then drain, peel and quarter.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and brown sugar.
- Arrange leaves on a platter and sprinkle over almonds, snow pea sprouts and chopped bacon rashers.
- Top the salad with tamarillo pieces and feta, drizzle with dressing and serve.