The filling for these can be made and the poppadoms cooked ahead of time. Then simply assemble them just prior to serving.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until cooked through. once cooked set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the poppadoms in the microwave according to packet instructions until crisp.
- Finely chop the chicken and mix with the lime juice, fish sauce, peanuts, coriander, basil, bean sprouts and chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a platter and place a spoonful of chicken filling in the centre of each. Top with a coriander leaf and serve.
* Small poppadoms are often available from Indian supply stores but otherwise you can cut regular poppadoms into 7cm circles.