Mix savoury and sweet for a tasty Christmas treat - serve these biscuits with blue cheese or spread with butter.
- Preheat oven to 170 degC.
- Place rolled oats in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add flour, baking powder and sugar to the bowl and pulse to combine.
- With the machine running, drop in butter and mix until you get a crumbly dough.
- Add the honey, egg and milk, and pulse until the mixture forms a ball.
- Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured surface, sprinkling with extra flour as needed.
- Cut into rounds approximately 6cm in diameter and place on a cool, greased or lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.