Your family will love this yummy dessert! The passionfruit and strawberry flavours make a fruity and fresh combination.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a 25 x 30cm sponge roll pan with baking paper. Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy.
- Sift over flour and salt and fold gently together. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Turn out onto baking paper and roll up from the long side. Set aside to cool.
- Whip cream and fold in passionfruit curd. Unroll sponge and spread with cream mixture, scatter over strawberries and roll back up.
- Slice and serve with extra cream and strawberries.