( SERVES 4 )
The ginger in this dish gives a refreshing 'bite' to the noodles.
- Combine flour, chilli powder and salt in a shallow bowl. Dust tofu (cut into 2cm pieces) with the flour mixture. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- When hot, cook tofu quickly on each side until lightly golden.
- Set tofu aside on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Add a little more oil to the pan if needed, and cook finely sliced ginger, finely chopped garlic and finely sliced spring onions, carrot and finely sliced celery for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent vegetables catching.
- Add mushrooms, head broccoli, chopped into florets and snow peas,cut in half and toss over a high heat for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add noodles to the pan along with tofu, soy and chilli sauces and cook for a further minute or more until piping hot.
- Lastly, stir through sprouts and coriander.