Banana, Almond and Honey Flapjacks + Video
( MAKES 24 )
Dairy free, egg free, refined sugar free healthy homemade flapjacks for after school treat or pop into lunch boxes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- With a fork mash 2 bananas well. Mix the oil and honey to the mashed bananas.
- Add the oats, ground almonds, baking powder and salt to form a dough.
- Mix in slivered almonds and cut pieces of 1 banana.
- On a lined baking tray, spread the mixture to 1cm thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool, then cut into bars.
Tip: you can add ½ cup of chocolate chips if you like.