American Beef Enchiladas with Tomato Salsa & Greek Yoghurt
( SERVES 4 )
Go stateside tonight by adding All-American flavours to a beef filling for enchiladas. Sneak some veggies into the mix, smother the lot with cheese, top it off with a fresh tomato salsa and you're good to go.
- Finely chop the garlic (or use a garlic press). Finely chop the brown onion. Grate the carrot (unpeeled). Drain the sweetcorn.
- In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the beef mince, carrot and sweetcorn and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up with a spoon, until browned, 4-5 minutes. Add the All-American spice blend and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add 1/2 the enchilada sauce and stir to combine. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grease a medium baking dish with olive oil. Place the mini flour tortillas on a flat surface and fill evenly with the enchilada filling. Roll up the tortillas tightly to close and place, seam-side down, in the baking dish.
- Top the tortillas with the remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with the shredded Cheddar cheese. Grill the enchiladas until the cheese is melted and golden and the tortillas have warmed through, 8-10 minutes.
- While the enchiladas are grilling, roughly chop the tomato. In a medium bowl, combine the tomato, olive oil (4 tsp), the vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the American beef enchiladas between plates. Top with the Greek yoghurt and tomato salsa.