Raw banana date tartlets
( SERVES 6 )
- Line the base of 6 x 10cm tins with baking paper or 1x22cm tin.
- For the base, soak the dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Place the dates, almonds, cinnamon and cashews in a food processor and blend until sticky and well combined, but not completely smooth. Divide the mixture between the tins and press to line the base and sides of each. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
- For the filling, soak the dates for 10 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
- Place the dates, peanut butter, vanilla, oil, banana and coconut cream in the food processor. Blitz until smooth. Spoon into the tart cases, smoothing the tops. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until ready to eat.
- Before serving, whip the chilled coconut cream until thickened. Spoon a little on to the top of each tartlet, finishing with sliced banana.