Herby ricotta stuffed chicken breast + Video
( SERVES 4 )
Succulent stuffed chicken has never been easier. Make our simple ricotta stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken breast and satisfy everyone at the dinner table. We used a Le Creuset signature shallow casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Using a small sharp knife cut a deep horizontal slit into each chicken breast to fit the stuffing
- In a bowl combine ricotta, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, crushed garlic, basil, lemon juice and zest. Mix well then spoon into chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper then wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon.
- Toss potatoes in salt and pepper and extra virgin avocado oil.
- Place chicken and potatoes on tray and bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes after 20 minutes.
- Grill for 5 minutes so the bacon gets golden and crispy.