Blueberry and buttermilk muffins with clotted cream
( MAKES 9 )
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a 9-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and cinnamon into a bowl. Add the sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, buttermilk and eggs until well combined. Add the blueberries. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in the liquid ingredients. Fold the mixture together gently until just moistened.
- Spoon into the muffin cases. Bake for about 30 minutes until golden and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Great served warm or at room temperature with the clotted cream.