Unbaked christmas loaves
( MAKES 8 MINI LOAVES )
These little loaves make great gifts.
- Lightly oil eight 10cm x 5.5cm mini loaf pans or four larger 14cm x 8cm loaf pans.
- Place the condensed milk and marshmallows in a large microwave bowl. Cook on 50% power for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows are melted. Stir well to combine.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the brandy.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs, nuts, coconut, dates and cherries in a large bowl. Pour the condensed milk mixture over the biscuit/fruit combo. Mix well using a large spoon.
- Press the mixture into the loaf pans. Cover and chill for 2 days before turning out.
- Can be wrapped in foil and stored in a covered container in the fridge for several weeks.
See more of Jan's christmas recipes