( MAKES 6 )
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Use a 10-11cm cutter (or a bowl as a guide) to cut 6 rounds from the tortillas.
- Line into 6 medium-sized muffin pan holes, pushing them in firmly.
- Beat the eggs in a jug together with the milk and chives. Season. Pour into the tortilla cases. Add the peas and ham and top with the tomato halves.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the egg has just set.
- Can be garnished with chopped chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.
See more of Jan's cooking with kids recipes