Pot roast organic chicken
- Pre heat your oven to 180C.
- Brown off your chicken in a medium pan to colour all sides. In the same pan brown off the carrot, onion and celery. Remove and pour in the white wine, with a wooden spoon rub off all the delicious browning’s, reduce liquid by half.
- Place your browned chicken and vegetable in the pot, pour over reduced wine, add chicken stock, kombu and rosemary. Add enough water to cover up to half the chicken.
- Place the lid on and pop it into hot oven for 55 minutes. Remove the lid – turn the heat up to 200C and roast for a further 10 minutes to brown off the top.
- Serve with Dijon mustard and warm baguette.
See more of Nic's perfect roast recipes: