Best baked broccoli
( SERVES 4 )
A tray-bake of broccoli. I used Chantal organic olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly oil a roasting pan.
- Ensure the broccoli is patted dry after washing. Cut into florets leaving some stalk attached. There should be about 4 cups of florets.
- Place the broccoli florets in the roasting pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with the garlic and drizzle with 4 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season well.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender and the floret tips are lightly browned.
- Remove and drizzle with the remaining olive oil, the lemon rind and juice and the parmesan. Serve hot.
See more of Jan's winter greens recipes